Basically, carbs are life but yes yes, low and no carb snacks can also be yummy 🙂 Take cauliflower for example. A vegetable not a lot of people love, but with the right spices and/or sauces, it can be super yummy. Here I added cheese, cause everyone loves cheese (I think) and it makes cauliflower less boring. I tend to put a minimal amount of salt as we grew up eatibg mostly salt-free food, but you can adjust the amount depending on your taste. Hope you like the recipe 🙂
Cheesy Cauliflower Mini-Pancakes
Mini-pancakes with cauliflower and cheese, perfect as a low-carb option
- 1 large cauliflower head (about 2 cups)
- 1 cup grated mozarella cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 to 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 to 1 tsp black pepper
- Cut the cauliflower, then cover with aluminium paper and bake in a preheated oven at 370°C/190°C for 45 min.
- When ready, mash the cauliflower and add the cheese, breadcrumbs, beaten eggs, salt and pepper.
- Mix well and make small pancakes then bake on each side for about 1-2 min on a greased or non-sticking pan
- Serve on its own or as a side dish