A few days ago a friend tagged me on a vegan pancakes video on Facebook. They were so fluffy and like regular ones, so I saved the recipe up for later. Vegan pancakes do not have eggs or dairy, and I love challenges, so I got inspired and decided to make my own vegan pancakes recipe. I’m quite happy how they ended up. Soft, fluffy and filling. As all pancakes should be.
– 3/4 cup regular flour
– 1/4 cup wholewheat flour
– 2 tsp baking powder
– 2 tbsp coconut sugar
– 2 tbsp softened vegan butter
– 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
– 1 cup almond-coconut milk or plant-based milk of choice
1. Add the flour, baking powder and sugar to a bowl.
2. Add the butter and the apple cider vinegar.
3. Gradually add the milk.
4. Lightly grease a pan and bake on each sude until ready.